Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ask Your Child to Describe You as a Mother

#Throwback :)
I saw this piece that I saved on my drive three years ago. Natuwa lang ako. By that time kasi, I was thinking, how does a seven year-old daughter would describe me as a mother.

I was surprised as in :) ♥. She used paint to draw this image. Super Mom - as if she knows what does it exactly mean? Oh well, maybe she understands that I wake up early in the morning, prepares their food for her and the siblings, do the household chores, perform the laundry, work part-time online, stay late at night for blogging, and more! I don't really know, maybe not yet. Maybe she is just thinking na Super Mom nga ako :)

Salute to all moms! Di porke't nasa bahay lang tayo, ay wala tayong ginagawa. In-fact, tayo ang walang pahinga. 24/7 Gising tayo. Walang exact routine. Laging time-in, pero walang time-out.
Walang rest-day at higit sa lahat, walang sweldo. We are doing everything out of love to our family.

Hoping that your kids appreciate your effort too! Pray hard, may God will bless you with respectful kids.
Like and Share This Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment