Friday, May 30, 2014

Recycling Idea - Sew Recycled Colorful Buttons

It's my kids' summer vacation. No schooling and they are vacant to help me out. It's cleaning time for us :),,, I found a lot of clothes which we no longer needed. Before I dispose it or turn the old clothes into rags, I remove all the buttons which I think I can use for decorating stuff. Here we go, I managed to collect a lot and a variety of colorful buttons. I sew it on white shirt and form a design like a shout-out! You can make your design as well depending on the quantity of the old buttons that you may collect. Designs vary, depending on what you want :), you can make a flower, an initial letter of your name, and a lot more!

Sew the buttons instead of gluing it. It's more durable for cloth.





Like and Share This Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment